Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Winds of Change

We finally had a small glimpse of spring!
Finally after a unusually cold January and early February we caught a glimpse of warmer weather and sunshine! Its supposed to get cold again this week but just that little bit of sun is enough to start the dream of spring and camping rolling once again. Its amazing how much a good weekend and some sun can make you feel so much better!
As I sit here writing I am preparing for our upcoming camp house meeting here shortly. There is much to talk about to plan the upcoming season and its full of promise and excitement! I always look forward to this time of year. Although I look forward to the time when spring and summer actually get here more, the promise that this time of year holds is so exciting. Project ideas start to roll, I start browsing gear on sale that we might want, and projects that never got finished last year start coming back out to be finished.
My life is full of love, and good friends, and wonderful family. I feel the winter funk losing its grip and freeing up my mind once again to remember the joy I have all around me.
Spring holds so many possibilities and I am ready to receive each and every moment of wonder!

No comments:

Post a Comment