Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Travel and Excitement!

The camping season has come to a close as much as I don't want to see it end. I never enjoy hibernating through the winter or having to wear socks and shoes instead of just my sandals. However it was a wonderful season filled with friends and good memories and it shall be remembered fondly.
I am excited to report that I will be going to MLG (Major League Gaming) Dallas this coming November! I won't be competing but instead I'll be there to cheer on some friends of mine who will be on a team. I'm very much looking forward to the opportunity to see many wonderful people I have met in the gaming industry as well as check out an event without having a tight schedule myself!
I have never been to Dallas and I am looking forward to getting to see some of the city. My friends there have promised they are taking me to some tasty places to eat (hurray!) and I can't wait! Eating in new places is one of my favorite things about traveling.
The one thing I am not looking forward to is flying. I'm not a real big fan of flying and now I have to put on my big girl pants and do it all by myself! Eek! But I know the trip will be well worth the flying and I so look forward to it!

Thats all for now. Here is a picture of me modeling some lovely Renae Taylor wings at the NY Faerie Fest this past Spring! Buy some!

No comments:

Post a Comment